Halloween is a great time to enter the Twilight Zone. What I thought was a completely original idea has been done before in different creative ways, as a quick Internet or Pinterest search revealed to me. And though there’s nothing new under the sun, or underground, there’s no reason we can’t have good fun with a dessert that’s a wonderful creative addition to Halloween parties: an edible graveyard made out of chocolate!
This recipe is as easy as…well, chocolate graveyard pudding pie.
- One 5.9 oz box of instant pudding
- Wilton black Sparkle Gel
- 10-15 chocolate sandwich cookies (without the white filling).
- 5 Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies
- 10-15 white chocolate covered pretzels bones (see my main post for recipe link).
- First, make one 5.9 oz box of instant milk chocolate pudding (all you need is 3 cups cold milk mixed in for it to set!
- Spread it in your favorite serving dish.
- Crumble up the Oreo cookie tops. It’s okay to use your fingers. You can crush them until they look like dirt clods.
- Sprinkle the Oreo cookie crumbles over your chocolate pudding layer.
- Use the Wilton Sparkle Gel to write RIP on the Milano cookies, which will be your tombstones (use as many as you like).
- Top graveyard with the white chocolate covered pretzel bones.
Enjoy—this chocolate graveyard pudding dessert tastes REALLY YUMMY!