Disclosure: We received a personalized lunch box for review from I See Me. All opinions are expressed here are 100% Reel Mama and daughter.
A personalized lunch box from I See Me! to celebrate Back to School
This summer has been a time of big changes for our family. We recently moved cross country, and my daughter will be starting kindergarten for the first time. I was looking for a small way to prepare her for the adventure ahead, in a way that would make her smile. Her I See Me personalized lunch box with her name on it was the perfect solution.
Back to School can be a time of anxiety for little ones, especially if they are going to a new school or starting school for the first time. Yet it is also a big time of celebration and to help your child feel special and unique. One great way to do this is through I See Me! personalized children’s books and gifts.
Their lunch boxes are colorful and adorable, and a perfect way to get your kid excited about Back to School. The designs are cute, there’s a great selection, and your child’s lunch box will never get lost in the lunch-time shuffle.
I See Me! Ultimate Back To School Giveaway
Right now you can enter the I See Me! Ultimate Back To School Giveaway here! With over $3,300 in Prizes, 10 winners will receive an Ultimate Back to School Bundle.
Each bundle is valued at $333.76 and contains:
· A gift certificate for two I See Me! personalized books ($69.98)
· A Portrait Package from Picture People ($54)
· A 3-month subscription from Little Passports ($41.85)
· Gift Pack from Chronicle Books ($51.97)
· Little Kid Combo from Mabel’s Labels ($42)
· Demolition Wrecking Ball from SmartLab Toys ($29.99)
· Craft Kit, Sticker Roll and Puzzle from Mudpuppy ($43.97)